This is what grasping at straws looks like.
You know, the straws are flying all around, and they're really hard to get a hold of.... I actually don't get this analogy at all. Let's begin again.
This is what trying to drink coffee with a fork looks like.
Let's review the state of the franchise:
- One touchdown in three home games
- Fourth loss to a previously winless team
- Coach is undermined by bringing in an offensive consultant who was on his way to - wait for it - calling a bingo game when he learned he'd been hired.
- Coach is further undermined by being stripped of his playcalling duties, so they can be given to the aforementioned consultant (Insert bingo joke here)
- Oh, yeah. And the quarterback controversy that just began.
As for the game, there's not much new to say. Any team that fails to run the ball, fails to stop the run, and fails to get off the field on 3rd down will have a hard time winning in this league, and will often look very bad on the field. The Skins are no exception to that.
As I mentioned before, I will try to liveblog (or at least tweet - @nanasinkam) during the game next week. Problem is, I'm on AT&T, and the NFL of course is Sprint Country. Danny does his part, by making it almost impossible to get a signal in his stadium. So we'll see....