Saturday, September 13, 2008

Throwback of the Week - Cash Money Honey

Here's what I love about this shirt:



  • I truly miss all of the "road baby blue" jerseys that team used to wear in the late 60s and into the 70s. It created memorable color combinations like this one. This is what i will always envision when I think of the Fightin's.
  • The Fat P. Should say Phat P. I think your view of what is cool in the world tends to stop at the age of 18. Fat P was the logo at point for me. Enough said.
  • I also happen to be coo-coo for patches, if you hadn't noticed. This one's a beauty, with the 76 incorporated into the Liberty Bell.



BTW, Dave Cash was an undrafted, unheralded second baseman who took the field with what was believed to be the first all-brown lineup in MLB history. Read about him here.

No comments: