Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Not Sure Why....



...but this clip is really getting to me right now.

I know as we get to the end of 2008, there will be a ton of retrospectives on the television, radio and elsewhere. Everyone is going to offer their 2 cents on what made this year unique and memorable.

(One certain highlight of 2008 is the launch of Classic Old School Gear - Custom Jerseys. Made to Order - that's right).

This clip makes me think about the power generated when millions of people just say "enough."

I'm sure many of you have seen this before (it's the 19th-most famous scene in film history, or something like that). If you haven't, stick with the scene (it takes about a minute to set up), and tell me how the end of it makes you feel, especially consdering what's been going on in our world lately.